Why I drank!
There was always an excuse: If not to dull the pain; Then to heighten the
Reason to drink: Family Problems
Reason NOT to drink: Family Problems
Reason to drink: Money Problems
Reason NOT to drink: Money Problems
Reason to drink: Problems on the job.
Reason NOT to drink: Problems on the job.
Plus a load of others........
- It's not my fault.
- I didn't create these problems.
- You don't know what its like being being me.
- I can't help it, my father was a drunk, and I take after him.
- You don't understand.
- I can quit anytime I want.
- I drink a little - so what?
- Everybody drinks now and then.
- With a marriage like mine, what do you expect?
- You have no idea what I've been through.
- Do I try to tell you how to live your life?
- You just don't want me to have any fun.
- I'd lose all my friends if I stop drinking.
- Go preach to someone else.
- I don't need your advice or help.
- What would you know?
- It's my birthday.
- Here's to you Santa, Easter Bunny, or (fill in the blank).
- I just lost my best friend.
- I just lost my job.
- I just lost my best dog.
- I just lost my wife.
- I just lost my kids.
- I just lost my car.
- I just lost my home.
- I just lost.
Sunlight of the